Friday, January 23, 2015

Thank you, and Good Night.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm looking at some troubling analytics, and they paint a pretty undeniable picture. "We're Past All That" is not getting any social media bump. It's getting the same thirty or forty people clicking on every link (and it was the same 30 or 40 people from when we first started). We're not reaching any more people beyond my Facebook posts, and the point of this endeavor (sans satire) has always been to force people to see how these events are a daily reality, and not part of some distant past. I returned to this blog three weeks ago but despite my efforts, I can't seem to push beyond that same 30-40 people.

I was reaching more people simply by sharing posts on Facebook with the text "Today On 'We're Past All That'" I even know a few people who kind of got it because of that.

I invite everyone to come visit or friend my public Facebook Page where I will continue to dedicate a post each day to how much past all this stuff we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment